Join us on the historic Fort Knox Military Reservation for the 15th annual Run for the Red, supporting the Fort Knox American Red Cross chapter. Enjoy a 5K (3.1 miles) or 10K (6.2 miles) run or walk across the beautiful, rolling hills of this famous military installation. After the race, stick around and enjoy our post-race party with music, food, bourbon and wine samples, and vendors with demonstrations and giveaways. (Must be 21+ and show ID for alcohol)
Race participants will receive a short-sleeve race shirt*, and all finishers will receive a unique 15th anniversary finisher medal. Proceeds from the race support the Fort Knox American Red Cross and their programs and services for the service members, veterans, and their families on Fort Knox and the surrounding region.
Children 9 and under run for FREE!*
Awards to be Presented
• 5K and 10K top overall male & female finisher
• 5K and 10K top age groups male & female finisher
• 5K and 10K Commanders Cup trophies for the groups/teams with the fastest combined time
• Team Attendance trophy for the group with the largest number of registered participants
• Finisher medals for everyone that crosses the finish line
*Children 9 and under can run for free, but will not receive a shirt without a paid registration. Shirts can be purchased on the registration site, and youth sizes are available.