Fleet Feet is teaming up with Saucony for the Run Your World Trail Series and Fox Valley was selected as 1 of only 25 stores to offer this awesome event!!
Join us for a family-friendly celebration and group 2.5 mile run/walk at Buboltz Nature Preserve! We’ll have Instagram photo ops, demo trail shoes (keep your own shoes clean!), a well-marked route and a cool shoe-planter project for all. Plenty of water and a SWEET trail mix station will be available. Create your own post-race snack! And of course, a chance to win prizes! Plenty of parking and indoor facilities are available.
HEADLAMPS OR NIGHT RUNNER 270 LIGHTS WILL BE REQUIRED as it will be close to dusk when many are finishing the route. The terrain is not particularly technical but you are expected to use your discretion out on the route, as safety is our first priority! If you do not have a headlamp or a pair of the Night Runner 270, show your Run Your World registration at Fleet Feet to receive 20% OFF.
Ticket proceeds will be donated to Keep America Beautiful, and the first 40 people to register for each event get a free Limited Edition Miir Camp Cup.* Dont delay. Sign up now and get ready to Run Anywhere with Saucony and Fleet Feet!
What you get for your $10 donation to Keep America Beautiful:
1. Welcome-to-Trail Running Chat with tips and tricks from Fleet Feet, Saucony, and our event partners
2. Well-marked group run/walk with varying paces to accommodate new and experienced runners alike
3. Saucony trail shoe demos and a nature-focused project that you can take with you
4. After party with refreshments and giveaways
5. BONUS: After you sign up, you’ll get instant access to our digital community board on Brandlive where you can find tons of trail running content to get you ready for the event. Plus, ask a question on the message board and not only will Saucony and Fleet Feet staff answer it, but you’ll also be entered to win a free pair of the Saucony Peregrine 8 trail running shoe! (One winner drawn on 10/20/18).
* The first 40 registrants per event will receive a free camp cup. Registrant must be present at the event to claim their cup, and any cups left unclaimed afterwards will be awarded to the next winner on the list. See below!