Fleet Feet is teaming up with Saucony, Auerfarm & Healing Meals for the Run Your World Trail Series, a lineup of events that will get you ready to explore the outdoors on foot and at any pace. Join us for an amped-up group run at a local trail where we’ll provide off-road running and outfitting tips from our staff and partners, along with Saucony demo shoes to help you tackle the terrain with confidence. We’ll cap things off with a celebration and refreshments, and a chance to win a prize or two.
Ticket proceeds will be donated to Keep America Beautiful, and the first 40 people to register for each event get a free Limited Edition Miir Camp Cup.* Sign up now and get ready to Run Anywhere with Saucony and Fleet Feet!
What you get for your $10 donation to Keep America Beautiful:
1. Welcome-to-Trail Running Chat with tips and tricks from Fleet Feet, Saucony, and our event partners
2. Group run at Auerfarm with varying paces to accommodate new and experienced runners alike
3. Saucony trail shoe demos
4. After party with refreshments (Ben & Jerry’s ice cream & homemade healthy snacks from Healing Meals) and giveaways
5. BONUS: After you sign up, you’ll get instant access to our digital community board on Brandlive where you can find tons of trail running content to get you ready for the event. Plus, ask a question on the message board and not only will Saucony and Fleet Feet staff answer it, but you’ll also be entered to win a free pair of the Saucony Peregrine 8 trail running shoe! (One winner drawn on 10/20/18).
* The first 40 registrants per event will receive a free camp cup. Registrant must be present at the event to claim their cup, and any cups left unclaimed afterwards will be awarded to the next winner on the list. See below!