The 8th annual Sticker Stampede 10K, 5K and Fun Runs presented by Varsity Sports
Online registration is open August 6 – November 6. Participants may register at packet pickup on Friday, November 9, and on Sunday, November 10, beginning at 6:30 a.m.
Pricing is the same for all three distance options. Runners are free to participate in all races but are asked to indicate on their registration form the race on which they’d like to be timed. Parents can register their children and select the distance that best suits their child’s physical fitness on race day. Parents are allowed to run with children under 5 years old and are not required to register individually.
• Back-to-School Registration Special (August 6-August 13): $15
• Registration (August 14-November 2): $20; children 12 & under: $15
• Race Week Registration (November 3-6): $25; children 12 & under: $15
• Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration (November 9 and 10): $30; children 12 & under: $20
• All Military Members: $15 Registration; $20 Packet Pickup and Race Day Registratiion
Participants registered before October 26 are guaranteed a race shirt. Late registration shirts are first-come, first-served.
Early packet pickup will be held Friday, November 9, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Packets will be distributed in the horseshoe drive in front of Mother Alice Hall (Kleinert Avenue).
Packet pickup and race-day registration will also be available Saturday morning beginning at 6:30 a.m. at the registration tent in front of the Academy Student Center (Parker Street parking lot).
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English