EVENTS: Road Races Half Marathon – USATF Certified (13.1miles)
10K – USATF Certified (6.2 miles)
TIME: Check-in desk open from 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. PLEASE NOTE! Half-Marathon starts at 10:00 a.m.; 10k at 10:15 a.m.
PLACE: Barton Hall, Cornell University. Check-in, awards, post-race refreshments. Dressing/toilet/shower facilities in Teagle Hall.
13.1: Early-bird registration: $20, December 1st – 31st, 2017 (FLRC members may deduct $2) Regular Registration: $40 from Jan 1-April 4, 2018 (but all paper entries must be postmarked by March 31!) Race Weekend: $60 until 9:45 a.m. race day.
10k: Early-bird registration: $20, December 1st – 31st, 2017 (FLRC members may deduct $2) Regular Registration: $30 from Jan 1-April 4, 2018 (but all paper entries must be postmarked by March 31!) 18 and Under: 10k is FREE if registered by April 4, 2018 Race Weekend: $40 until 9:45 a.m. race day.
T-shirts available for $15 through on-line registration only! (guaranteed t-shirts limited to the first 250 requests)
Absolutely NO refunds, deferrals or athlete transfers will be allowed.
CHECK-IN: Race number pick-up and race-day registration from 8:00 to 9:45 a.m. No registration/pick-up after 9:45am!
COURSES: USATF distance-certified and sanctioned **It is the responsibility of the runner to know the course!
Half-Marathon: Loop, some rolling hills and skunk cabbages near half-way point; four water stops.
10K: Mostly flat, fast course; two water stops.
Half-Marathon and 10K will each award: Top 3 overall Male and Female OPEN, top two Male and Female MASTERS, top Male and Female VETERAN. AGE GROUPS EACH GENDER (1st, 2nd, & 3rd): 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 and over.
• Award ceremonies will take place shortly after each race. Timing provided by Leone Timing Services.
• The first 600 half marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal.
RACE RECORDS: 1/2: Bennie McIntosh 1:08:38 (1987), Ellie Pell 1:20:37 (2016)
10K: Tom Boone 30:33 (1987), Tamara Sayre 35:36 (1989)
Masters 1/2: Marty Muchow 1:13:53 (1985), Winnie Ngan 1:25:55 (2001)
Masters 10K: Tim Otis 33:20 (1995), Sarah Kramer 38:14 (2005)
DIRECTIONS TO CORNELL & BARTON: Note signs around Ithaca directing you to Cornell; use interactive campus map for detailed directions to Barton. Parking is available in the Crescent Lot and adjacent lots as noted on signs.
• The ½ Marathon race starts at 10:00 a.m. on Campus Road.
• The 10k race starts at 10:15 a.m. on Garden Avenue in front of Barton Hall.
• 10k and ½ Marathon runners will have different colored bibs.
• The 10k course will continue to be an out and back run.
• The entire 10k course will be run with traffic on roads open to general use.
• Beware of vehicular traffic!
• The first few miles of the ½ Marathon course will be run on the same course as the 10k.
• The ½ Marathon course follows a right turn onto Dodge Road from Stevenson Road.
• The ½ Marathon course will run against traffic from the turn onto Dodge Road until the turn back onto Game Farm Road.
• There will be a lead biker for each race.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English