--- USA ...
On Saturday, May 18, 2019, the St. Mary’s Athletic Association and The Jersey Shore Running Club presents the 16th Annual Spring Into Summer 5K. All proceeds from this event benefit the Monsignor Bulman Stadium Fund, dedicated to improving the athletic facilities of Mater Dei Prep and Saint Mary School on the campus of Saint Mary Parish. In addition to the 5K, there is a 1 Mile run/walk as well as a series of races for kids ages 4-12 followed by a BBQ. See the Schedule of Events for more details.
At the Spring Into Summer 5K we want to create a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all participants.
Some highlights include:
- Certified 5K Race Course
- Chrono Track Systems B-TAG Electronic timing services provided by Elite Racing Systems
- Trophies to the top three men and women in the 5K and 1 Mile
- Trophies to the top male and female 5K finishers in each 10 year age group
- Race bags full of goodies
- Gildan Performance race t-shirts are guaranteed to all registrants sign up by April 15, 2019.
Late Registration will be available the night before the event from 6-8pm and the morning of the event beginning at 6:30am. Late registration will be in the tent in the Mater Dei parking lot.
Packet pickup is located in the Mater Dei Parking lot the night before the event from 6-8pm and the morning of the event beginning at 6:30am.