RWJBarnabas Health and the New Jersey Devils have teamed up to support the health of New Jersey through Running with the Devils 5K Run and Walk. This event brings together participants from across the state and supports the collective commitment of RWJBarnabas Health and the New Jersey Devils to build healthier communities by promoting healthy, active lifestyles and world-class healthcare. Proceeds from the event will benefit programs and services at RWJBarnabas Health. RWJBarnabas Health is the official healthcare provider of the New Jersey Devils.
7:30 a.m. — Registration (Cherry Lane between Northfield Ave. and South Orange Ave.) Please check-in at the registration tent to receive your t-shirt, 5K bib, and wristband. All paid registrants receive free admission to the Turtle Back Zoo for the day of the event. Your wristband will serve as your zoo pass.
Join us in Start Village for family-friendly fun and games, photo opportunities, meet and greet with the NJ Devils’ mascot and alumni, and more! Start Village will remain open through the duration of the event.
Register online to save time at registration
9:00 a.m. — 5K Run and Walk begin. The Walk will start after runners clear race turn. The Awards Presentation will follow the race.
Running with the Devils 5k Race and Walk includes: * USATF Certified Course
* T-shirts for paid participants; medals for runners (walkers and runners must be registered by 10/31)
* Free Admission to Turtle Back Zoo for the day of the event for paid participants
* Discounted admission to Mini Golf Safari and Cody Arena (participants will show bracelet at door)
* Special appearances by the New Jersey Devils mascot and alumni
* Fundraising incentive prizes
* Music, interactive games, and more!
Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Essex County Executive
5K Run – Runners – $30
USATF Runners – $25
Adult Walkers (18 years & over) – $20
Child Walkers (ages 5 – 17) – $15
Children (ages 4 and under) – FREE
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English