This year we’re trying something new: a Step-A-Thon. It’s a virtual walk done in your own “bubble” and it’s easy to do….
1. Register above
2. Record your steps – you can use a step counter or just take your best guess
- 4,000 Steps = approximately 3km (or 30 minutes)
- 6,500 Steps = approximately 5km (or 45 minutes)
- 12,000 Steps = approximately 10km (or 90 minutes)
3. Submit your step count under your Results Tab on this top menu no later than March 10. We can also convert miles/km to steps if you don’t have a step counter.
Prizes for 3k, 5k, 10k step equivalent and Virtual Team with most members (register as a group – corporate, friends, family) will be drawn on Friday, March 12, 2021.
DRIVE THRU KIT COLLECTION: Saturday, February 27 (9am-12pm) at Butterfield & Vallis, Woodlands Road, Pembroke. (Wear mask, social distancing, no need to exit vehicle). If you can’t come Saturday, there will be limited pick up on Friday, February 26 (3pm-6pm) at the PALS Office, 18 Pt. Finger Road, Paget. **Kits for the first 500 Registrants.
Your donations and registration fees go toward the cost of patient care, which PALS provides to all cancer patients and families, free of charge throughout their journey with cancer.
PALS does not receive any government grants and depends on donations and fundraising activities. Your support is greatly appreciated.