SIGN UP NOW … America’s Most Exciting Family Friendly Adventure Race ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Supporting Pediatric Cancer and 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES
It’s the ultimate test of TEAMWORK and way more fun than any 5K race! Get ready to enjoy an exciting family-friendly adventure race and race against other similar age teams. You can walk, jog or run ~ yet be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. Waves begin every 10 minutes – kids teams, then adult teams.
Modeled after the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", two person teams (adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) complete a 1.5 mile cross country course speckled with a variety of fun physical & mental challenges. Each challenge requires teammates to work together in order to complete & advance forward. And If you struggle doing so, then you can kiss winning goodbye!
1. Open for ages 4 to 84.
2. 2 person teams … adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 2 course levels … Recreation for kids teams & Competitive for adult teams.
4. 4 race divisions … Grades K-3 / Grades 4-8 / Grades 9-Adult / Ages 40 & over.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course … race happens rain or shine.
CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race … and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English