SIGN UP NOW … THE FUNNEST ADVENTURE RACE ON THE PLANET!
A National Adventure Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 – Over 200 Races & Thousands of Smiles
Two Person Teams – Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid
Lots of Fun Outdoor Challenges
Large Group Discounts Available (10 or more teams)
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Race Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DyObdiXJI&feature=youtu.be
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a national skills competition, in which teams of two people race through an obstacle course in competition with their peers. Modeled after the TV show, teams (comprised of adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) complete a one-mile course speckled with up to eight fun-filled outdoor challenges. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. It’s way more fun than a 5K!
Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to everyone – runners, joggers and walkers – pee wees to grandparents.
2. 2 person teams – Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult.
3. 3 challenge levels … easy, intermediate & difficult.
4. 4 race divisions … Grades: Pre K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet – it’s part of the fun!
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. Rain or shine,.
7. Top 25 teams from each city race qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,200.
1. Discounts. Large groups (10 or more teams) teachers, military, police, fire & EMS personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation’s Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English