We waited, we debated and we finally decided that the best thing for our OVERRUN Community is to take this party virtual.
The OVERRUN Ovarian Cancer Run/Walk has gone VIRTUAL!!
What does this mean???
1. You register online for The OVERRUN
2. You attend the DRIVE-THRU Packet Pick up on
October 10th in Leawood, KS in the parking lot of:
Associated Plastic Surgeons: 11501 Granada St. Leawood, KS 66211
Just drive thru the lot (all volunteers will be wearing masks), and pick up your shirt and finisher’s medal! No need to get out of your car. There will be music, banners, fun and ovarian cancer information.
3. You run, walk or crawl 3.1 miles OR 1 Mile while wearing your NEW OVERRUN shirt!
ANYWHERE you would like, (while social distancing, of course)
ANYTIME between October 11-18.
3. You send us your photos (wearing your OVERRUN 2020 shirt) to share on our social media, or tag us at #Overrun2020 so we can post your photos to our virtual gathering!
4. You feel good about completing your event safely and supporting much needed ovarian cancer research, awareness, and patient advocacy at the SAME TIME!!