This is a free 10k fun run event.
What to expect:
- A challenging uphill run of about 3 miles, then a downhill to the finish
- FREE entry
- Donations accepted for a (as of now) undetermined charity partner.
- No road closures (no fee, no frills)
- Beautiful view from the top
- No chip timing. No timing at all besides self timing in fact. :)
We would like everyone to come and enjoy a challenging run before the final push towards the end Holiday Season, so come join us for an awesome run to the top of Mt Soledad (aid station at the summit).