THIS IS REGISTRATION FOR THE FOURTH RACE. EACH RACE IS A SEPARATE WEBSITE. ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE HEAT- YELLOW OR BLUE
Welcome to the first live race of the 2021 season!
Things will look a little different, but we are committed to putting on a safe, healthy, and fun event.
1) you MUST be a 2021 TCRC member, prior to registering, to run in the series. No exceptions. Bib pick up on race day starting at 9:15 am under the pavilion. Maintain social distancing and wear a face mask when waiting in line to pick up your bib. You will get a new number for each race
2) Please initially only register for two out of the four races. If there are spots open the Wednesday before the race, feel free to grab a spot even if you already are registered for two
3) Please make sure your email address is up to date in RunSignUp. We will be using this for all correspondence throughout the race series.
4) In the event the zip code 13905 is designated a yellow zone on race day, only the runners registered for the yellow heat will be allowed to race. If the zip code is in the orange on race day, the race will be cancelled
5) There will be minimal course support in order to maximize the number of runners we have. Please bring your own water and snacks and please familiarize yourself with the course in the event you find yourself running solo. Course map can be found here: USAT&F Certified 10K course (NY10064JG) consists of a starting piece plus 3 times a 1.965 mile loop, all on park roads.
6) Come run, have fun, and thank you so very much for supporting your local running club.
Prior to arriving for the event, runners and volunteers should complete a self-check of their health and should not attend the race if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including a temperature greater than 100 degrees.
To maintain compliance with local rules on public gatherings, the maximum number of runners will be capped at 45, to allow for up to 5 volunteers and a maximum of 50 people.
Runners and volunteers must wear a mask at the start and when they are unable to maintain proper social distance. When a runner has finished the race, he/she must leave the finish line area.
All results will be posted online. There will be no in person awards ceremony.