Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas invites you to participate in our 2nd Annual 5K for JA – 401K Race for Financial Fitness on Saturday, April 21, 2018. Bring the family and join us on race day to support Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas! The event will conclude with A “Well-abration” in the Boiler Yard at Camp North End.
Registration/Packet Pick Up-Friday, April 20
10am-6pm at Run For Your Life (Midtown Location)
901 South Kings Drive
Charlotte, NC 28204
Money on the Move Mini Mile $10.00
All pre-registered participants will receive a t-shirt and medal.
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Carrie Van Brunt at [email protected] or call 704.563.4855
Junior Achievement is a 501©(3) non profit organization that serves 50 counties in North Carolina and three bordering counties in South Carolina.
Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas seeks to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy, with an end result of empowering them to own their economic success.
Our Core Values:
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
• Passion for our mission with honesty, integrity and excellence in our actions
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives and backgrounds of all individuals
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English