The Aisling Irish Community Center’s Annual 5K event runs through the Bronx and Yonkers. The 5K is run in memory of Pauline Boylan-Coll.
The event starts and ends at the Rambling House on Katonah Avenue, Bronx, NY. Runners of all levels are welcome to join. There is a celebration at the end of the event with refreshments.
Your support will fund programs including;
• Irish Volunteers for the Homeless Feeding Program
• Senior Citizens’ Programs and Services
• Foróige – Youth Leadership Program
• Free Counseling
• Irish Culture; Language, Dance and Music
• Computer Classes
• Job Center; listings, coaching and resume assistance
• Accommodation referrals
• Mulcahy Scholarship
• Team Aisling
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English