COURSE: The 29th Annual Applefest 10k/15k run and 5k run/walk are a part of the Lebanon, Ohio Applefest held each year. All 3 race distances will start near the outdoor pool pavilion. The 5k is mostly a flat route on Deerfield Rd sidewalk, then take a right onto Turtle Creek Union Rd, right on Natalie Lane to the end of the street, right onto the bike trail, right onto the sidewalk, right into the YMCA entrance and finish line. The 10k splits left onto the bike trail with a turnaround back to the YMCA following the same finish as the 5k. The 15k goes further out on the bike trail before turning
around and heading back to the YMCA.
• CHECK IN:
• 15K: 7:15-8:15 a.m.
• 5K/10K: 7:15-8:45 a.m. (at the Outdoor Pool Pavilion)
• Top 3 male and female overall
• Results posted on Timingspot.com
• Participants will receive an Applefest pin
• ENTRY FEES:
• $20 Early Bird Registration (on or before August 14)
• $25 Registration (after August 14)
• $30 Race-day Registration (on September 28)
• $12 per t-shirt (to guarantee a dri fit shirt you must order by September 17)
• REGISTER IN PERSON: Fill out the form on the back and return to the front desk at Countryside YMCA | Lebanon along with payment.
• Results posted at Timingspot.com
All proceeds benefit the Annual Campaign
For more information call or email Jasmine Lee at
513 932 1424 ext. 140