City Impact’s 10th Annual Beachfront 1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Fun Run/Walk.
City Impact’s Beachfront Run (1/2 Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Fun Run) will be held in Ventura, California with a scenic course along the beautiful coastline. The race will begin on the North side of the Ventura Pier. The half marathon and 10K runs along the oceanfront promenade and extends along the Pacific Coast Highway creating a flat and scenic course. The 5K runs out and back along the oceanfront promenade. This is a fun, family-friendly event - a run you can’t resist! Please know proceeds raised will benefit City Impact’s at-risk children, youth and families we serve daily.
NOTE: For half marathon runners, please be aware there may be a 30 second delay because of the train (for past nine years, there has been no train)
• FREE Shirt & goody bag for participants (1/2 Marathon, 10K & 5K only) - shirt / shirt size not guaranteed if registered after 3/13/2020
• Medals for all finishers
• FREE Kids Fun Run (10 years and under)
• Post Race Activities: Awards ceremony, food, and music
• Awards for top 3 finishers in each 10 year age category
• Electronic Chip Timing
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
Course Time is a generous 4-HOURS!
· 1/2 MARATHON: Early start time: 7:00 am (expected 2:15 – 4 hr. finish time).
· 1/2 MARATHON: Regular start time: 7:30 am (expected finish under 2:15 hrs.)
· 10K Run/Walk start time: 8:00 am
· 5K Run/Walk start time: 8:15 am
· Kids Fun Run start time: 9:30 am
FRI. 8/14/20 – 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Pierpont Racquet Club (parking lot), 500 Sanjon Rd., Ventura CA 93001
SAT. 8/15/20 – 6:00am
Race Day – Ventura Promenade, 668 Harbor Blvd., Ventura CA 93001
Visit HERE for more event information. Entry fees are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.