Join disABILITYsa for the 8th Annual 5K & Parade in the beautiful City of Windcrest on Saturday, April 20th at 8:00am. Dress in your most Festive Fiesta® wear and help bring the sights, sounds and excitement of Fiesta® to the streets. Costuming is Encouraged!
INCLUSION is involvement and empowerment, where the inherent worth and dignity of all people are recognized. An inclusive university promotes and sustains a sense of belonging; it values and practices respect for the talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of living of its members.
Dress in your brightest colors and adorn yourself with a crown (we’ll provide that), jewels, bling rings, inflatable scepters, streamers and flower head pieces for this festive run.
Competitive Inclusion 5K: Individuals of all abilities race for the crown in this 5K chipped timed experience. Starting times for runners, riders, and those utilizing adaptive aids. Navigate through the course as it winds through the neighborhoods along the shady streets of Windcrest. This is a chip-timed run. Awards for top runners and participants in each adaptive category will be presented. 5K DIVISIONS: Runner/Walker, Prosthetic Devise, Rider/Stroller, VI-Guided Runner, Power Chair, Wheel Chair, sports Chair/Race Chair, Hand-Cycle, or Recumbent Bike/Trike.
1 Mile Dash: Individuals of all abilities can run, walk, or roll for this 1 mile course around the City of Windcrest. This route features a slight incline along a shady and beautiful course.
TEAM RULES: The first 5 runners who register under a team will pay the regular race fee up front. Once the team reaches the minimum of 5 runners to qualify for the team discount, each runner will get a $5 refund.
Discounts are available for Fundraisers, Teams, Group Homes, Providers, Schools, Veterans, and more. Inquire about our discounted rates at [email protected].
City of Windcrest | Starting Line TBD | San Antonio, Texas 78239
5K and 1 Mile
Early Bird Rates: no refunds (02/01/2019 – 03/29/2019)
• $30 – 5K with Crown or 2019 Pin
• $25 – Team of 5 or more – 5K Registration with Crown or 2019 pin
• $20 – Kids (ages 0-14) 5K with Crown or 2019 Pin
• $20 – 1 Mile with Crown or 2019 pin
• $20 – Sleep-in Supporter with Crown or 2019 pin
Regular Registration: (03/30/2019 – 04/16/2019)
• $35 – 5K Registration with Crown or 2019 Pin (Crown option not guaranteed)
• $30 – Team of 5 or more – 5K Registration with Crown or 2019 pin (Crown option not guaranteed)
• $20 – Kids (ages 0-14) 5K with Crown or 2019 Pin (Crown option not guaranteed)
• $25 – 1 Mile with Crown or 2019 pin (Crown option not guaranteed)
• $20 – Sleep-in Supporter with Crown or 2019 pin (Crown option not guaranteed)
Race Day Registration: (04/20/2019)
• $35 – 5K Registration (Crown/2019 Pin option not guaranteed)
• $25 – 1 Mile Registration (Crown/2019 Pin option not guaranteed)
Runner, Walker, Prosthetic Devise, Rider/Stroller, VI-Guided Runner, Power Chair, Wheel Chair, sports Chair/Race Chair, Hand-Cycle, or Recumbent Bike/Trike.
Age Group Breakdown for Awards:
Overall Male/Female for Runners. Overall Kid. Overall participant for adaptive divisions.
Age group Finisher Medals for every 10 years for top 3 Male and 3 Female starting at: 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Finisher Medals for top 3 participants in each category.
Fiesta Especial® Medal for all kids, 14 and under.
Packet Pick up information:
Wednesday & Thursday (April 17th & 18th), 11:30am – 7pm
Cubes at the Quonset (1218 E Euclid Ave. 78212)
Saturday (April 20th) 7am-7:50am on location
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English