Please visit www.floppinflounder.com for the most current race information.
The Floppin’ Flounder 5k is one of Charleston’s favorite races. Hosted by the Charleston Running Club, with help from the Sullivan’s Island Fire & Rescue Dept, this race has had a loyal following for over 25 years! We are currently accepting our 2020 Sponsors. If you would like more information on sponsor opportunities please email [email protected]
Once again, all runners will receive finishers medals after crossing the finish line!
Register by May 1 to be guaranteed a race shirt! Extra tanks will not be ordered!
Proceeds from the Floppin’ Flounder benefit the Sullivan’s Island Fire And Rescue Dept. and the Charleston Running Club (CRC). The CRC gives funds to a College of Charleston scholarship along with hosting member events throughout the year.
Age group and award breakdown:
• Top three overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups(14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over. )
CASH AWARDS given to the top 3 Male and Female Overall
This event will be Rain or Shine.
Packet Pick Up:
-Friday June 5th at Fleet Feet Mt Pleasant from 10 AM to 6:30 PM
-Saturday June 6: Race Site (2050 Middle St, Sullivan’s Island, SC 29482) 7:00 – 7:45AM
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English