You MUST have a headlamp to participate. People try and save money and bring inexpensive flashlights. Guess what? These are the people tripping over things and getting lost in the woods . You need at least 150 lumens for your head lamp and new or freshly charged batteries before the start. If you think you will be near cutoff, bring an extra set of batteries.
Important things to know!
1. The park closes at sunset to everyone except the runners.
2. Cost to enter the park $5.00 per car, per calendar day. MUST BE PAID IN CASH WITH EXACT CHANGE!
3. You must obey all park rules
4. You must have VALID photo ID to get your bib. You may not pick up for a friend.
5. We do not ship shirts or prizes.
6. This is not a road race. IT IS WAY MORE FUN!
7. Visit the park website for park info http://gastateparks.org/SweetwaterCreek
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English