Jones Memorial Hospital GLOW 5K Run & Walk
Friday, May 1, 2020
Location: WELLSVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT, 2600 TARANTINE ROAD
5K Start: 8:30pm
Ready, set, GLOW! The Wellness Committee at Jones Memorial Hospital would like to invite you to participate in the 7th Annual GLOW 5K Run & Walk at THE WELLSVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT on Friday, May 1st. Family Wellness remains the focus of our event and this location brings paved roads for the entirety of the course, airplanes are on display for kids to see and runway lights to help guide us through this night event. We will have door prize give-a-ways for all participants and DJ Mikey will be providing us with great tunes to get us energized to Run & Walk.
Safety is one of our greatest concerns so don’t forget to wear proper footwear, bring flashlights or wear your headlamps. And for additional safety Tarantine Road will be blocked from traffic shortly before, during and just past the end of the race.
So bring your friends and family together to participate in this unique and fun night event!!
0-5 years old- free
6-13 years old- $15.00
14 & older- $25.00
· Unisex Tech Shirts will be available to participants 6 years and over who register online before April 19th.
· Chip Timing.
· Door prize give-a-ways for all participants
· Medals will be awarded to Overall Male and Female winners.
· Overall winners will NOT be division winners.
· Medals will be awarded to the 1st place finishers in each age division.
Men’s and Women’s
· U14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Note: This is a night run that is clearly marked with glow sticks and tiki torches, but we encourage participants to bring headlamps or flashlights and be aware of the uneven terrain.