This event is part of the annual Mason County Forest Festival and is organized by the Centennial Guild of Mason General Hospital Foundation. Our proceeds support the hospital equipment needs and scholarship program in memory of long time nurse and one of our Guild members, Kristi Armstrong. All events, except junior jog and senior walk, begin at Shelton Valley, a farming community west of Shelton city limits. Check-in for all participants and DOR registration begins at 6:00 am at the Shelton Post Office Park. Participants will be bussed from check-in to the start line. 7 mile participants will follow the Shelton Valley loop through a farming community. 2 mile participants leave Shelton Valley proper and go directly to downtown Shelton. All races conclude on parade route in front of the Post Office. !/4 mile senior walkers and 1/4 mile junior joggers begin at 7th street and continue to the Shelton Post Office just prior to the Mason County Forest Festival parade.
7:00 am begins 7 mile walk.
· 8:00 am begins 7 mile run, 2 mile run, 2 mile walk.
· 9:30 am begins 1/4 mile senor walk and the 1/4 mile junior jog.
· 9:45 awards at Post Office Park.
· 11:00 Mason County Forest Festival Parade.
· May 12: last date for reduced early registration fee.
· May 28: last date to pre-register.
· June 1: DOR registration with additional $5.00 fee all run and walk participants.
Check-in for all participants begins at 6:00 am.