Kings Charter 5K race - Saturday, August 20, 2016
Kings Charter will host its Third Annual 5K Road Race, plus a Kid’s 1-mile Fun Run on Saturday August 20, 2016! Help us celebrate our KC tradition with a morning of running and family fun.
The Kids 1-Mile Fun Run is FREE – no need to register, just show up and run!
Meet us at the Clubhouse and enjoy walking, jogging, running or cheering this awesome event, then browse our local vendor booths and enjoy post-race refreshments. With a bouncy house, cornhole games, and more; you don’t want to miss it. Jogging strollers and runners with their four-legged running partners are welcome to join us!
We welcome everyone to hit the pavement on Kings Charter drive. There will be ribbons for every child participating in our Kid’s 1-mile Fun Run, ribbons for the first place finishers in each age group, trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall male and female finishers, and a special Fastest Man and Fastest Woman in the KC Cup. Did we mention KC5K t-shirts for the first 100 adult race registrants?
The fun will also include:
- Professional timing and music provided by Commonwealth Timing
- Start and finish at the KC Clubhouse
- Local vendors and merchants
So much more!
The Kid’s 1-mile Fun Run begins at 8:00am with the main event kicking off at 8:30am.
You can register online at KingsCharter5K.com. Then let your friends know by spreading the word on social media with #KC5K. Packet pick-up will be Friday, August 19th from 5:00pm to 7:30pm at the Kings Charter Clubhouse.
Saturday, June 6th, 2015
-Online registration will close on June 4th, 2015, at 12 PM , but you can still register on race day. Plan to arrive 30 minutes early and go to the registration desk.
- 1 mile Kids Fun run starts at 8:30 AM
- 5K race starts at 9:00 AM
- The Kids 1-Mile Fun Run is free, no registration necessary
- 5K runners must be registered for the results to be recorded and to receive a T-shirt.
- Only the first 100 registered runners are guaranteed to receive a T-shirt
- Race packets can be picked up on Friday June 5th, 6pm-8pm, at the KC Club House