Columbus Birth & Parenting presents the 3rd annual Change Columbus 5k & 1 Mile Family Run and Diaper Drive!
Did you know…
- 1 in 3 families report a need for diapers
- An adequate supply of diapers costs $100-$150 per month
- There is no government funding for diapers
- Too few diapers is linked to child abuse and neglect
- In low-income families, diaper insecurity is a larger contributor to a mother’s mental health than food insecurity
You can make a difference! Join us on May 12th at Wolfe Park just minutes from downtown Columbus to raise funds and awareness for this great cause. Proceeds to benefit the Columbus Diaper Bank.
Change Columbus 5k & 1 Mile Family Run is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed making a difference to families in need.