The 15th Annual Plain City 4 Mile Run/Walk is moving back to Pastime Park for the race base. Our flat 4 mile course will take you through the historic district of Plain City and surrounding neighborhoods via roads and trails. Event shirts (lightweight, breathable & moisture wicking) and finishing medals are guaranteed for the first 125 registrants, and desired shirt size is guaranteed if registering by May 21st.
Our COVID-19 protective plan includes the following:
* Sending off runners individually or in small groups from the start line (approximately every 15-seconds)
* Hand sanitizer will be available
* Masks will be required for everyone (including staff, volunteers, spectators, etc) on-site when not running/walking on the course.
* There will be NO water station this year along the course (bottled water will be available at the finish)
Here’s what we’ll need YOU to do to keep everyone as safe as possible:
*Stay home if you’re symptomatic. Please perform a self-symptom check prior to leaving your home. If you are experiencing fever, shortness of breath, or a persistent cough: STAY HOME!
* Socially distance – stay 6’ from others.
* Bring a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Athletes may remove their mask at the starting line, carrying it with them to the finish where they will put it back on until they return to their vehicle.
* Spectators are permitted but may not be allowed in certain higher-traffic areas (immediate start/finish line). Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines, with individuals or family units staying at least 6-feet from other individuals or family units. Spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times.
REGISTRATION & PACKET PICK UP
On site race day registration will begin at 7:00 am on race day, and the race day fee will be $40.00.
Packet pick-up is available at the Dublin Columbus Running Company on Thursday 6/24 and Friday 6/25. Remaining packets will be available at race registration.
The south entrance to the park (off of Park & 2nd Streets) will be closed to vehicular traffic during the race.
Due to potential government mandates, we reserve the right to convert this race to a virtual event in order to meet those mandates. (But we’re crossing our fingers that this doesn’t happen!)