Join the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio as we host our fourth annual Run to Erase Epilepsy 5k run/walk to benefit local services in our community. The event will be held at McFerson Park in downtown Columbus and features a great course, food, refreshments, music and awards after the race. Your support of this race will help us impact the lives of thousands of people living with seizures.
The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio is dedicated to supporting those impacted by epilepsy in local communities by confronting the spectrum of challenges created by seizures. The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio (new name same mission) has been in existence since 1953; we provide direct services to optimize each person’s understanding of epilepsy and to improve their methods of coping with epilepsy.
We have a new program where you can earn money back on your registration simply by referring others to the event.
Here is how it works:
- Register yourself
- When you receive your confirmation in your email share the unique referral link with others you know
- When those that you refer, register using your unique referral link, you earn a credit.
- When you have earned 5 referral credits (paid registrations), you will automatically receive $5 back on the credit card you used to originally register. After the 5 referrals have been achieved, thereafter for every paid registration that you refer you will receive $1 back. We will only stop paying for referrals once the amount you receive back in referral money equals the amount you paid for your registration.
Very Important – In order to receive a referral credit. The people you refer HAVE TO use your unique referral link. We are unable to make any manual adjustments.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us. If you can’t find your referral link, let us know and we can resend your confirmation to you. You can also find your confirmation in your runsignup.com account. This was created when you registered. Thanks so much for your support.
Fees: Pre-registration is 1/6/2020 to 6/25/2020. Packet Pickup Registration is 6/26/2020. Same Day Registration is 6/27/2020
- Individual (13 and over): Pre-registration is $30 (includes an event shirt*). Packet Pickup Registration $35 (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee). Same Day registration (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee) is $40.
- Individual (12 and under) Pre-registration is $15 (includes event shirt*). Packet Pickup Registration is $20 (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee). Same Day registration (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee) is $25.
- Team Registration** (creating or joining) Pre-registration is $25 (includes event shirt*). Packet Pickup Registration is $30 (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee). Same Day registration (includes event shirt while supplies last; no size guarantee) is $35. Includes age based pricing for 12 and under
Register your team by 6/12/2020 and your team name will be included on the back of the shirt! Register early! *Anyone registering after 6/12/2020 WLL NOT be guaranteed an event shirt, may not have the full size/color range to choose from, and will only be available as supplies last!
Numerous awards will be handed out including:
- Trophies to the first male and female runners and walkers
- Medals to the first and second place finishers in each age division:
- Runner’s Divisions: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
- Walker’s Divisions: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
Road Runner Sports
535 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Worthington, OH 43085
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, June 26
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English