ANNOUNCEMENT: SAINTS SHUFFLE IN-PERSON RACE FOR JUNE 3RD IS CANCELLED DUE TO FORECASTED THUNDERSTORMS. Everyone preregistered should check their email for information on how to participate virtually instead. Thanks for your understanding!
Join us for the 2021 Saints Shuffle Fun Run/Walk, presented by Midstate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Choose a virtual option or join us in-person for a trail run/walk at the Barre Town Forest. This is the fourth annual benefit fun run for St. Monica- St. Michael School.
In-person option at Barre Town Forest, June 3rd:
- Start the self-timed course any time between 3:30 and 5:00
- Masks required when not physically distant; staggered start times should allow for physical distancing (no masks) to be possible at most times on the route
- Earn 1 raffle entry for attending
- Medals for ages 14 and under handed out
- Complete 1 lap (about 1.5 miles) or 2 laps (about 3.1 miles or 5K)
- Walk or run at your own pace (most walkers complete the 2 laps in about 1 hour)
- Hot dogs and veggie burgers will be served fresh off the grill upon completion!
- Bring Your Own Water Bottle to help reduce waste!
Virtual option May 30- June 5th:
- Complete a run, walk, or bike at a location, time, and distance of your choice!
- Earn 1 raffle entry by emailing a photo to [email protected] by 12PM EST on June 5th
- Stay tuned to our social media accounts- on Instagram @SMSMSchool_BarreVT and Facebook at St. Monica – St. Michael School- to take in the full virtual Saints Shuffle experience.
- Students can create an online fundraising page when they register
- Students can earn thank you gifts and win a $25 gift certificate to Next Chapter Bookstore by fundraising
- Entry fee includes t-shirt and medal (14 and younger)
- Shirts, thank you gifts, medals and raffle prizes (if applicable) will be picked up at a time later in June, TBA
- Raffle winners will be drawn by students at school on Monday, June 7th
We have some exciting raffle prizes generously donated by local businesses including Nelson’s Ace Hardware, R&L Archery, Mr. Z’s, Quality Market, Delair’s Carpet, Thygeson’s, Cornerstone Pub and Kitchen, Woodbury Mountain Toys, and Domino’s. All registered entrants who submit a photo* of their shuffle to [email protected] by 12PM EST on June 5th will be entered to win these great prizes.
St. Monica – St. Michael student “shufflers” are encouraged to fund-raise and collect donations from friends and family. All proceeds support our small, non-profit preK-8 private Catholic school serving students of all faiths from throughout central Vermont. New this year- thank you gifts for students based on the level of funds raised! Information will be sent directly to our families about these promotions.
All “shufflers” 14 and under will receive a finisher’s medal in addition to a souvenir t-shirt. All entrants will be notified with details for a curbside pickup of shirts and medals at St. Monica – St. Michael School** after the event. We will monitor public health recommendations and conduct our pick-up accordingly. Please be mindful that we will need to account for shirt printing and shipping after registration closes, and therefore the pick-up will be in late June.
Thank you to our sponsors. Please support these local businesses:
Presenting Sponsor: Midstate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Gold Sponsor: McLeod’s Spring & Chassis, Barre/Montplier/Berlin Dunkin’
Silver Sponsors: Barre Tile, J.A. Gould Plumbing
Bronze Sponsors: Noyle Johnson Insurance, Lenny’s Shoe and Apparel, The Auto Clinic, Bellevance Trucking, Next Chapter Bookstore, Delair’s Carpet, Mulligan’s Irish Pub, Onion River Outdoors
Friends of St. Monica- St. Michael School: Fairmont LLC, Quality Market, Thygeson’s, Cornerstone Pub and Kitchen, R&L Archery, Domino’s, Nelson’s Ace Hardware, Mr. Z’s
All photos submitted electronically become property of St. Monica – St. Michael School and may be used for promotional purposes
*shirts will be mailed to participants outside our service area