Please join us for the 10th Annual Susan Zabransky Hughes Memorial Run/Walk Which will be a VIRTUAL RUN ONLY
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Please note there will be no in-person registration this year. T-Shirts are limited and are no longer guaranteed!!
This year, to be considered for a medal, participants must run or walk the 5K (3.1 miles) and upload their results to RunSignup between Friday, April 23 12:00am (midnight) and Sunday, April 25 12:00am (midnight). Results reporting is not required unless you wish to be considered for a medal.
What is a virtual Race?
No difficult parking, no crowds, no long lines at the porta potty, no start gun or nerves. There’s not even an official starting line! You get to run (or walk!) from any location, at your own pace, and time it yourself! Run, jog, or walk on a road, on a trail, on a treadmill, at a gym, or at a track.
That’s the kind of flexibility offered by virtual races! Participants sign up for the virtual race by registering online. Then simply run or walk the race distance, upload your finishing time and if you’ve won first, second or third place, expect the medal to be mailed to you for your convenience!
Runners and walkers also have the option of not uploading their results at all! For those who would just like to participate and receive our fun swag bag (t-shirt, face mask, etc), simply register online as usual and run or walk at your leisure!
- Participants can use any fitness tracking software to record their run/walk. Examples are MapMyRun, Runkeeper, Nike Run Club, Apple Watch, etc.
- Results will need to be uploaded to RunSignup by April 25 at Midnight. The uploaded results MUST show the date you ran, mileage (5K), and time it took for you to complete the run.
- To enter your time, click on the Results tab on the top bar of this page. You will be taken to a new page. Click on the green button that says “Submit Virtual Results” and follow the instructions. You will need to search for your name, then enter your time. Upload your results file to be considered for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place medal.
T-Shirts are limited and are no longer guaranteed.
Socially Distant Drive-Through packet Pick-Up- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Thursday, April 22nd 3:00-6:00pm and Friday, April 23rd 3:00-6:00 pm
- Please stay in your car with your mask on
- A committee member will bring you your participation packet
- Participants will receive their t-shirt, face mask, and granola bar
- Hats will be available for sale for $20 each
- There will be no in-person registration. Please register online.
The safety of our guests is our top priority. As such, we are following all guidelines from the CDC and the State of New Jersey.
Awards- There will be medals for the Top 3 male and female runners. To qualify, you must submit a file with your run results (GPX, FIT, TCX files accepted).
1st place fastest male
2nd place fastest male
3rd place fastest male
1st place fastest female
2nd place fastest female
3rd place fastest female
Your donation helps support the Susan Zabransky Hughes Memorial Run Fund at
Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation. This fund supports various initiatives at Hackensack University Medical Center. To learn more about the great work you are helping to fund, please visit www.SaddleRiver5k.com
For more information, please contact Amy Rubinetti at 551-996-1277 or [email protected]