September 08, 2017 (Friday) The race has already taken place.
- The race starts at 10:00 AM
- Ultramarathon - 200 miles
- Trail Mountain Bellingham Trail Running Series
- 39800 feet of cumulative elevation gain
- 100-249 runners usualy take part in the race. The number of participants is capped to 200
The Tahoe 200 circumnavigates the sparkling, clear blue waters of Lake Tahoe from the Tahoe Rim Trail. The route occasionally detours off the TRT to explore aspen meadows, rock gardens of giants, small impossibly blue lakes, thick canopied forests, and long ridge lines with stunning views. The race is a non-stop traverse of the lake, with numerous aid stations and sleep stations to support your epic run.
Information available in
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website of the event. Always check the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at [email protected]