The Great Chocolate Race series is headed to Indianapolis, IN on Sunday, March 12! With 10 mile or 5k course options featuring scenic views of the Indy downtown, this is the perfect way to kick off the Sprint running season! After you finish your scenic run, enjoy Godiva and hot chocolate along with some great music.
Would you run for chocolate. And bling?
Need a minute to think? If the idea of a scenic run followed by a box of Godiva and hot chocolate sounds like a winning combination, join us at Lucas Oil Stadium in Downtown Indianapolis and run for chocolate!
Every Runner Gets:
• Choice of 10 mile or 5k course
• Chip Time with live tracking and live results
• Quality tech shirt (male or female sizes)
• Commemorative finisher medal
• Godiva and Hot Chocolate at the finish festival
Race Day Schedule (all times subject to change)
• 7:00 a.m. – 10 Mile start
* 7:15 a.m. – 5k start
• 9:00 a.m. – Awards Ceremony
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English