St. Joseph School Presents Trojan Trot 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run
Proceeds benefit St. Joseph Parish School
8:00 a.m.- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up
9:00 a.m.- 5K Run & 1 Mile Fun Run
1 Mile (Non-timed)
5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Run – $25
St. Joseph Parishioner Discount – $22
Race Day Registration
5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Run – $30
All mailed pre-registered entries must be received by Wednesday, April 14th.
Please make checks payable to: Hermes Sports & Events
Mail entries to:
Hermes Sports & Events
2425 W. 11th Street, Suite 2
Cleveland, OH 44113
*Short-sleeved tech t-shirts will be guaranteed for registrations received by Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Otherwise subject to availability on race morning*
EARLY PACKET PICKUP
Friday, April 16
St. Joseph School
175 St. Joseph Dr.
Amherst, OH 44001
AWARDS (5K Only)
Top overall male and female and the top three male and female in the following age categories:
10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & Over
– Participants must be symptom free of illness for 14 days. Symptomatic individuals MUST stay at home.
– Participants traveling to event are recommended to travel alone or with members of immediate family only.
– Participants are recommend to wear a face covering to the starting line and can remove their face covering when they start running. Please put masks back on after you finish.
– When your wave is called to the Start Line, stand on an X mark which will be 6ft away from another runner. If the X mark washes away due to the weather, line up 6ft away from another runner.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
– Bottled water will be available at the finish line. There will be no water stop during the 5K course. Please bring your own water if needed for the course.
DURING RACE GUIDELINES
– Please no spitting or nose-clearing around the start/finish lines and near other runners.
– All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles, or other close contact before, during, or after the event.
– During competition, participants must abide by the six-foot mandated social distancing regulations when passing other participants.
POST RACE GUIDELINES
– Spectators are not permitted on course, at start line, finish line, or parking areas.
– Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask in the finish area.
For more information, contact Hermes Sports & Events at 216-623-9933.