Z Adventures is proud to present the 2nd edition of Caucasus Challenge. The 3 marathons, 3 countries adventure will take place from October 13th to 17th, 2020. We will take adventurers and sports enthusiasts on a cross-country journey filled with unique running challenges and cultural immersion. Our athletes have the option to partake in one or more running events over a fun-filled road trip. The professionally managed official events will take place in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. The challenge is designed to accommodate every kind of runner and walker. Participants will get a chance to explore the different countries, meet like-minded adventure-athletes, and soak in the sights and sounds of each destination. Runners & walkers can choose any distance they like ranging from 5K, 10K, half marathon to full marathon.
DATES: October 13th to 17th, 2020
LOCATIONS: Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.
MARATHON PACKAGE: USD 1,300.00 per person. This includes:
1. Welcome dinner in Baku, Azerbaijan
2. 4 nights accommodation based on twin sharing basis.
3. Transfers to all marathon locations.
4. Entry fee to all 3 professionally managed official marathons.
5. All meals as specified.
6. Unique finisher medal for each race.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 200.00
• Air-conditioned coach transfers to each marathon location
• Double/twin shared room in 3 star accommodation for 4 nights
• Breakfast at the hotel on Days 2-4
• Early dinner after each marathon
• LOI and visa for Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia (not necessary for most Western countries, if someone does need help with this we can offer it for an additional cost)
• Transport to Baku and from Tbilisi at the start and end of the tour
• Entrance / photo / video tickets at sites
• Other services not mentioned above
. International flights to Baku and / from Tbilisi
. International flight from Baku to Tbilisi after the 1st marathon
· Alcoholic beverages
· Hotel room telephone, mini bar and hotel food & drinks between meals
· Personal items purchased
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English