Join us for our 18th Annual Event. Enjoy one of the most prestigious venues in Maryland, running the cart path on the scenic rolling hills at Maryland Golf and Country Clubs in Bel Air. Professionally managed by Charm City Run, your 5K trek will take you through the beautiful greens on a course that is described as deceptively challenging. Entry fee includes a performance T-shirt, post race beer, a runners’ bib, chip timing, as well as water, Gatorade, fruit and snacks before and after the race. All participants that complete the race will receive an official race blanket. There is also a 1 Mile Fun Walk, allowing for athletes of all levels to participate, whom also receive all of the above!
$45 ENTRY FEE
For more information about The Big Event click here.
There are no refunds of entry given for this event.
1. All race staff will wear face coverings for the duration of the event. Runners will not be required to wear face coverings while running, but will be required to wear a mask before and after the race while in the area. Race registration for the in-person event will be limited to 75 people.
2. All registrants will receive emails 10 days prior to the race, and 5 days prior to the race, reminding runners who feel ill or believe they may have come in contact with someone exposed to COVID-19 to stay home. Runners will be given the option to defer their race registration to 2021.
3. We will use a staggered start to minimize gathering at the start line. Runners will receive specific instructions closer to race day, but in general we will be sending small groups off every 15 to 20 seconds. X’s marked on the ground will designate appropriate social distancing while waiting for the start. At no point will a crowd be allowed to gather before or after the race.
4. Spectators are not allowed to gather at the start/finish line. We ask that only registered runners and walkers (with the exception of minors) attend the event in order to minimize the number of people in the area at any given time.
5. Results will be posted online, and an awards presentation will follow the race. If unable to attend the presentation, winners can pick up their award at Charm City Run Bel Air anytime beginning on Wednesday 11/4.
6. Anyone not abiding by the protocols outlined in our race plan will be given a friendly reminder, and then asked to leave if the situation is not corrected. We will not jeopardize the safety and well-being of our staff and fellow participants – it is your responsibility to read the guidelines and follow them!
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK-UP OFFERED BEFORE RACE DAY. ALL PACKETS AND SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON RACE DAY.
On-site starting at 7:30 AM
Maryland Golf and Country Clubs (on the patio)
1335 E MacPhail Rd, Bel Air, MD
The course will take place on the cart paths on the scenic rolling hills at Maryland Golf & Country Clubs in Bel Air, MD.
$45 Entry Fee includes:
“Performance T-shirt” regular fit (unisex sizing up to 3XL)
Chip Timing for the timed 5K
Water, Gatorade, Fruit and Snacks (all before and after race)
Post Race Beer for all registrants 21 years of age and older
$100 Gift Card to Top Male and Top Female Finisher Overall
Medals to top three runners in each age group (female/male)
Age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over
Official Race blanket (must finish race to receive)
7:30 AM Packet Pick-up Starts on-site
8:30 AM 5K Starts
9:30 AM 5K Awards Ceremony
This family-friendly event benefits The Highlands School, an EF smart school that serves students with dyslexia, ADHD, and other language-based differences. Support of this race will allow The Highlands to continue its mission of instilling hope and confidence in students by fostering a positive and nurturing environment. All proceeds will be utilized to support students through need-based financial aid.