5K Tractor Trot
Date of Event 06/09/2018
Start time of race(s) 9:00
Event Distance(s) 5K
Location of Event cross streets of 4th and Jackson Malta, IL USA 60150
Contact for Event: Cris Cavazos
Event Email: [email protected]
Event Information Phone Number 8474952278
Event Web Site Link www.tractortrot.com
The 2018 5K Tractor Trot will take place at 9:00AM on June 9, 2018 in Malta, IL. The start line will be at the cross streets of 4th and Jackson Street. This year the proceeds will be donated to the Lions Club of Malta. Please refere to the course information map for route and parking. USATF Sanctioned Event and Certified Course #IL-10042-JW
The mission of the Lions Club is to empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
Lions Clubs International Purpose
• To Organize, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
• To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
• To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
• To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
• To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
• To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
• To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
• To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.
USATF certified..Yes IL-10042-JW