The D-Day Landings Marathon, Normandy Running Festival is a run event which was created in 1988 in order to pay tribute to the D-Day Landings events, with running courses through the main landings places, such as Juno and Sword Beach, Pegasus Bridge, Ouistreham Casino, etc.).
The event is the perfect example thanks to running courses of the tribute to history and a great reflection of our region Normandy.
Program of this popular sporting events in tribute to D-Day : a unique range of events for all and all to participate according to their level of skill and their desires.
There is a race for everyone, steeped in history and full of emotions from 12 to 14 june 2020:
- The D-Day Landings Marathon, the leading event ;
- The Relay Marathon, unity is strength ;
- The Half-marathon Pegasus, the legendary race from the famous Pegasus Bridge ;
- The 10K – Crédit Agricole Normandie, the city is yours ;
- The Rochambelle, women’s walk/run in aid of the fight against breast cancer ;
- The Rollers de la Liberté, the roller-skating race ;
- The Foulées de la Liberté, the children’s race.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English French